By Restb.ai on Aug 1, 2017 2:17:52 PM
We will be attending Inman Connect again this year and will be more than happy to talk about how your business can benefit from using specialized computer vision for Real Estate.
Inman Connect is a week-long event bringing together more than 4,000 top-producing agents and brokers, CEO’s of leading real estate franchises, MLS and association leaders, tech entrepreneurs and marketing executives, to network, make deals and explore the newest technology. It’s where the industry comes to learn about, embrace and leverage the change that surrounds real estate.
Inman Connect will take place at The Hilton San Francisco Union Square. The lobby has been completely transformed and the centerpiece is the Lobby Bar. Enjoy signature cocktails like the Blackberry Old Fashioned & Cucumber Apple Martini. Herb n’ Kitchen features Grab and Go meals, Illy’s Coffee and a locally inspired market place.
We will have our booth at the startup alley so make sure to stop by and at least say Hello. We will be available the whole week for Advisory meetings on AI.
Let’s sit down and discuss how AI can help you save time so you can focus on what is core to your success.
Also we thought it would be a great idea to highlight some of the companies, talks and seminars that we are excited about during the Inman Connect Week.
10 presentations we're looking forward to get industry insights from:
- Jeremy Crawford, CEO of RESO + Shaun York, Executive Director of Technology at Homes.com + Michael Wurzer, President at FBS + Tome Berge Jr., Chairman of the board California Regional MLS - talking about "Who cares? How to make data standards important to your stakeholders"
- Joel Macintosh, CEO of WolfNet Technologies + Chris Bennet, VP & General Manager at CoreLogic + Lynn Leegard, President of TrustFunds + Marilyn Wilson, Founding Partner at Wav Group - talking about "Data protection and distribution: who's in control and who should be?"
- Dan Siegler, Head of Industry, Automotive & Real Estate at Google - talking about "Your data is about to make you better at your job: here's how"
- Brad Inman, Founder of Inman - talking about "The future of brokerage: real estate in the next 5 years"
- Josh Team, Chief Innovation Officer at Keller Williams - talking about "Survival of the tech fittest"
- Amy Bohutinsky, COO at Zillow Group - talking about "Unleashing innovation on the home seller"
- Duane Legate, CEO and CoFounder at CINC - talking about "How to sell your tech company"
- Angela Strange, Partner at Andreessen Horowitz - talking about "What do VCs look for?"
- Anna Patterson, VP of Engineering, Artificial Intelligence at Google - talking about "Robots vs Realtors: what's the deal?"
- Andrew Flachner, Co-Founder and CEO of RealScout - talking about "War or white flag? Defending your income from tech disruption"
Hope to see some familiar faces and meet new ones!
Find us at the Startup Alley!